IRIS Bookkeeping suitable for:
A small plumbing firm with a few staff. If you prepare sales invoices using Microsoft Word and have a pile of receipts and invoices from suppliers which you write up in a book, then using this simple bookkeeping software can help you reduce the time you spend on the administration of your accounts.
Benefits of using IRIS Bookkeeping:
- Spend can be tracked and traced as reasons and explanations are provided
- Business accounts become more accurate and comprehensive and can be uploaded onto our accounts production system easily
- Information can easily be exchanged using e-mail
- Error correction is easy
IRIS HR Manager suitable for:
A local estate agent with a few branches and a high staff turnover. If you have no central record of job descriptions, find it difficult to monitor staff qualifications or absenteeism, including holidays, poor disciplinary or grievance procedures, then you need help.
Benefits of using IRIS HR Manager:
- Provides a central database of HR records and information, enabling consistency with job descriptions and HR letters
- Comprehensive reporting helps management make informed decisions
- Uncomplicated forms and templates make inputting and retrieval of data quick and easy
IRIS PAYE-Master suitable for:
- A family run pub or hotel. If you employ say 20 staff, the majority of which are part time, and work shifts, or if you employ staff on a seasonal basis over Christmas and the summer holidays, then you may find it increasingly difficult to keep track of swapped or changed shifts and sickness.
Benefits of using IRIS PAYE-Master
- Multiple pay variations are managed automatically, e.g. monthly and/or weekly.
- All data is gathered at source and held centrally and you can amend it as the situation changes
- All statutory calculations are controlled, e.g. sick pay due to part-time employees, and you can file Online - this will be compulsory by 2010.
IRIS ACCOUNTS OFFICE
IRIS accounts office is accounting software that can be used by small, medium and large businesses. It is easy to set up and use and provides all the functionality that any business would need as it grows. The software includes ledgers for sales, purchasing, assets, bank accounts and it can prepare your VAT returns.
We provide a full installation service. Our firm was one of the first IRIS Accounts Office training offices in the West Midlands and we can train your staff on site to use the system. If you currently use another system to process your accounts then we can help you to migrate to IRIS Accounts Office. We were one of the first Data Conversion sites in the West Midlands.
Contact us if you would like to discuss any of the IRIS accounts or other business products that you are interested in.