We will help with the preparation of the professional accounts, calculation of the tax liability and submission of the tax return to HMRC via the internet.
If you are considering starting a new practice then we can help you with the following services to get you started:
- Preparation of your business plan
- Review of your application to the Law Society
- Arrange your Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Register your new business with H M Customs and Excise
- Register for VAT/ PAYE
- Payroll bureau
- Assist with the opening of the practice bank account and client bank account
- Setting up your accounting records
- Assist with the sourcing and implementation of legal management information systems
- Advise on internal controls, financial and operational
- Assist with the recruitment of staff
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Accountants report to the Law Society
- Bookkeeping and reconciliations in accordance with Law Society Rules
- Strategic Planning for the practice
- Practice profit improvement
- Tax mitigation for the practice and individual principals
If you have been practising as a solicitor for some years then we can offer a more sophisticated tax planning service, including advice on how solicitors can benefit from self invested pension schemes, inheritance tax planning and capital gains tax planning.
Please contact us for more information.