Our first step is to work with you so we can gain a full understanding of your business. We then tailor our approach to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Book-keeping services
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Dividend administration
- Preparation for HMRC investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance
- Self-assessment advice
- Free bookkeeping software
- Direct access to your accountant for all help and advice
- Corporation Tax computation
- Personal Taxation computation
Listed below is an insight into some of our key accountancy services:
Preparation of end of year accounts
- Prepare bank account reconciliation for all business bank accounts.
- Prepare an analysis of key accounts and review expenses
- Review expense items and ensure business expenses are fully claimed
- Produce a set of draft Accounts for review
- Compute Corporation Tax and calculate tax payable and notify you the amount and date for payment.
- Finalise Accounts, prepare Corporation Tax Returns for HM Revenue and Customs and Abbreviated Accounts for Companies House if applicable.
- Send the final documents for signature and ensure filing with HMRC and Companies House in good time.
- Obtain P45 details, prepare and if applicable submit P46.
- Obtain details to calculate gross salary, tax and NI amounts. Inform you on the amount due to HMRC.
- For contractors quarterly payroll: monthly summary will be prepared with advice of amount of payment to HMRC and detail gross to net pay for each employee
- Prepare and submit end of year P35’s and P14’s to HMRC.
- Process end of year P60 for your records and your employees.
- Process and maintain standing data including tax codes, new employees and leavers.
- Liaise with HMRC on any payroll notices issued by them
- Maintain HMRC payslip booklets and provide support and advice on their completion.
- For Companies, we prepare P11d based on information collected from you and submit to HMRC. We will also calculate the tax due and advise you of any payment to HMRC
- Advise you on the level of dividends available and associated corporation tax liability due on dividends extracted.
HMRC and Companies House liaison
- HMRC and Companies House enquiries will be dealt with on your behalf as your agents.
- Ensure your business adheres to quarterly VAT Returns reporting.
- Advice on VAT registration and deregistration, including VAT Flat Rate scheme available to you.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns.
- Review the completed VAT spreadsheet for accuracy and completeness.
- Offer you ongoing advice on VAT matters including change in legislation.
- Assist you in dealing with HMRC enquiries including compliance visits.
- Prepare Annual Returns for yourself and your business.
- Obtain information to complete self assessment tax returns on a timely basis
- Prepare and submit your annual personal tax returns.
- Calculate income tax due together with payments on account and advise you of payment dates.
Free bookkeeping software
- We will provide you with our easy to use bookkeeping template, once completed you will simply need to forward it to us for review.
For a fully inclusive fixed monthly fee from only £80 plus VAT** we can offer a range of sensible advice which will help you decide the most suitable structure for your new business be it a sole trader, partnership, or a limited company. We can help you prepare business plans; cash-flow projections; budgets and forecasts.
Click here for further information on our on-line Company formation service offers same-day formations and includes opening a Company Bank Account, VAT/PAYE registration and advice on share structure.
If you wish to appoint us as your accountants immediately, the quickest and easiest way to do so is by accessing the following link: Become a Client